Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of May 4, 2016), we would like to inform you that:
- administrator of your personal data is BIOX Jerzy Kiczyński, Grajwo 16A, 11-500 Giżycko.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and implementing the contract – pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- The recipients of your personal data may only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions or entities participating in the execution of the order.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years.
- You have the right to request from the administrator access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to conclude a contract.
- The content of this website www.biox.pl (BIOX website) is provided to you and operated by BIOX Jerzy Kiczyński, a Polish company with its registered office at Grajwo 16A, 11-500 Giżycko (BIOX). Inquiries by e-mail can be sent to email@example.com.
- The BIOX website offers general information about the company, its products and services. It is intended as a preliminary guide only and does not replace specialist advice or independent, individual verification of facts before making a decision.
- All information and content (including, but not limited to, recommendations, advice, calculations, specifications, data sheets, configurations, marketing materials, brochures, manuals, financial information, stock values, videos, images) published on the BIOX website, including software or applications, and the results or other output generated by such software or applications, are provided “as is” and “as available” without any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied), including, but not limited to, . warranty of correctness, completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. You use the BIOX website, as well as its information and content, at your own risk. The information and content contained herein may be changed or deleted by BIOX at any time without notice; You should not rely on the availability of the BIOX website or any part thereof.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, BIOX and its affiliates are not liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of data or information, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages ) you or any other party arising in connection with or arising from your use of or access to the BIOX website or the information or content contained herein, regardless of the actual justification or legal basis for such loss or damage, including, but not limited to, contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, warranty, strict liability or other factors.
- BIOX does not guarantee that the BIOX website will function without any problems. BIOX assumes no responsibility for any disruption of your IT system by viruses, hackers or malware of any type.
- All content (including but not limited to design, text, graphics, images, photos, logos, icons, software, applications) and all trademarks and trade names on the BIOX website are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other laws intellectual and industrial property rights, and all such rights remain reserved. The individual elements of the BIOX website are the exclusive property of BIOX and its affiliates. Unless expressly approved in writing by BIOX, the BIOX marks and website content may be used only for BIOX’s own internal user documentation purposes relating to BIOX, its products and services – and only with all copyright notices intact. . You are deemed to have accepted the applicable terms and conditions when you save or reproduce software or other data from the BIOX website. Reproduction (full or partial), transmission (electronic or other means), modification, linking or use of the BIOX website is only permitted with the express written authorization of BIOX.
- Furthermore, in particular, it is prohibited to use tools (e.g. Spider, Crawler and other automatic tools) designed to systematically and automatically copy, reproduce, broadcast or otherwise transmit the content of the BIOX website. BIOX expressly reserves the right to take action against responsible parties, namely to claim compensation for damages.
- The BIOX website may contain links to third party websites and other resources that are not under BIOX’s control. BIOX assumes no responsibility for the suitability, accuracy, completeness, suitability, legality or otherwise of the content of such websites or for any offers or services contained therein. Your use of such websites and resources is at your own risk.
- The use of the BIOX website is subject to the law of the Republic of Poland. The exclusive place of jurisdiction in connection with any dispute arising out of or relating to the BIOX website is Poland.
III. Information about cookies
Cookies are very small text files that can be saved and stored on the end device (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.) of the website user. They are used to facilitate the use of the website pages. They usually contain the name of the website they come from, their validity period and a unique number.
Cookies are used for:
optimizing the display of website pages, in particular these files enable the recognition of the user’s end device and enable the correct display of the website,
generating statistics on the use of website pages,
maintaining the user’s session so that after logging in, the user does not have to re-enter credentials (login and password) on each subpage of the website,
storing the contents of the shopping cart (if this functionality is enabled).
The cookies used by our website can be broadly divided into two types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are deleted after the user logs out, leaves the website or closes the web browser on the end device. Constants, on the other hand, are those that are stored in the end device for as long as specified in their parameters (expiration time) or until they are manually deleted by the user. By default, most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies and allow them to be saved on the end device. The user can change this setting at any time to block the automatic handling of cookies or to inform each time they are placed on the device. Detailed information on cookie handling is available in the program settings and the web browser user manual.
It is possible to use the website without cookies. However, you should expect page display limitations or limited functionality.
Cookies placed on the user’s end device may be used by partners and advertisers cooperating with the website operator.